Why Darwinian Evolution Is Flatly Impossible

Oct 02 2005

by Lloyd Pye

“No matter how high evidence was stacked up against evolution in the past, Darwinists could always slip through the “…it COULD have happened…” loophole.

As long as genetic mutations and slight physical changes (microevolution) were evident, interspecies transitions (macroevolution) had to be accepted as at least plausible. Not any more.

In five brief pages, this article closes the Darwinian loophole, and evolutionary science will never be the same! …-David Summers, Publisher/Editor

…..”That is an ironic reality which few modern Darwinists will accept in their own hearts and minds, much less advertise to the world in general.

“So they supply the media with intellectual swill that the media, in turn, unknowingly palms off as truth, while the scientists edgily cross their fingers and hold their breath in the hope that someday, maybe even someday soon, but certainly before the great unwashed get wise to the scam, they will finally figure out the great secret…they will see into the heart of the universe’s blackest box…they will understand how life actually works, from the first moment of the first creation to evolution itself. “………Pye

Bio
Lloyd Pye is not a Christian. Instead, he believes life was planted here by alien intelligences. We think that criticism of the Darwinian Paradigm by a non-Christian source is interesting. Still, the truth is, we think this particular critique would be of interest no matter who wrote it.

Lloyd Pye graduated with a B.S. in psychology. He joined the U.S. Army and became an agent for military intelligence. During this time, Mr. Pye began an independent study of human evolution. At age 30, his studies led him to conclude humans could not possibly have evolved on Earth according to the Darwinian paradigm. He is a lecturer and Author, primarily at “alternative” venues.

Click Here to Read This Article

1. crypto Z says:

Whoa! It is funny that you posted this article today. All weekend I had been thinking along the lines of genetic make-up and how it seemed highly silly that we could have even come up with a theory of evolution via mutations and survival of the fittest. I am no scientist but even I notice the impossibilities surrounding evolution. I had been playing around with some of my previous notes and thinking of the whole cell/life complexity. So, this article comes at the perfect time.

Thanks for posting it! God bless.

2. Jared Naumann says:

What I have seen on your web site prove’s evolution it’s just a new timeline to me. We still have yet to know all there is to know about histroy and we never will the more I read on your site the more I belive in evolution

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written:
    “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
    the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”

Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?

For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. Jews demand miraculous signs and Greeks look for wisdom, but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.

For the foolishness of God is wiser than man’s wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man’s strength. 1 Corinthians 1

4. Clay a, Stinnett says:

This article seems to point to evedince of a regulating mechanism , encoded in junk DNA!!!!!!

5. ApostleRon says:

I do not think I will ever be able to express how grateful I am to folks like you for digging out the truth that is contained not just in this article but in your entire web site. What you have here plainly shows the lies and blindness of our government. Please,,keep it up. ApostleRon

6. starzzguitar says:

This is the most interesting website ever. Keep up the good work. I was a big believer in evolution, it seemed so logical, but the facts about DNA are getting in the way! Also, the idea that there is “junk” DNA not being important is ludicrous. They don’t understand what it’s for, therefore it is labeled “junk”. Typical. This is like assembling a new car and then filling up the trunk with 500 lbs. of nuts and bolts just for the heck of it. Of course this “junk” DNA serves a purpose, even if we don’t currently know what it’s for. Now I see why we still have not found the “missing link”. There is no missing link. Also, this explains why early Homo Sapiens are exactly the same as modern day humans! Whoa!